It’s time for plans to transition from a waiting period to a move-forward moment
After five years of waiting, Medicare Advantage plans now know CMS’s position on CMS and OIG audit extrapolations. It’s time for plans to transition from a waiting period to a move-forward moment, and to determine the concrete steps required to reduce risk and limit financial exposure.
ATTAC Consulting Group can assist your plan to identify risk under the final rule including:
- Exposure related to high-risk providers
- Exposure related to high-risk codes and steps needed to reduce exposure
- High-risk vendor processes
- Risk identification within end-to-end processes
- Independent review of risk adjustment controls and your vendor’s activities
We can help you address these critical move-forward questions:
- What’s your exposure to past potential overpayments?
- Are you doing enough to identify current risks and potential overpayments?
- What additional controls should be incorporated into your risk adjustment programs?
Contact ATTAC Consulting Group’s risk adjustment and compliance experts about an independent review and developing a RADV strategy related to the final rule.