HCCA’s Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week is November 6-12, 2022. During the week, compliance professionals nationwide will promote their compliance programs and celebrate successes.
Wondering what your focus should be for Compliance Week? We recommend keeping it simple. Here are a few ideas:
- Celebrate your good work by sharing compliance program improvements.
- Improved trends for compliance program metrics (e.g. timely completion of corrective action plans, timely completion of annual compliance and fraud, waste and abuse training).
- Completion of remediation activities for the compliance program (e.g. annual CPE audit findings, CPE self-assessment findings, or CMS program audit (CPE) findings).
- Implementation of new or revamped facets to your compliance program (e.g. FDR oversight program).
- Recognize your compliance staff.
- New staff members
- Staff promotions
- Certifications earned
- Conference attendance
- Focus on 2022 hot compliance topics.
- Quantitative data-drive approach to measuring program effectiveness
- How to improve your CMS program audit score for compliance program effectiveness
- Highly effective FDR-focused oversight programs
Contact ATTAC Consulting Group to discuss how our experts can assist you in elevating your compliance program effectiveness.