The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires that all health plans have written standards for access to care timeliness and member services. Your health plan is required to:
- Set written standards for providers that meet or exceed those created by CMS
- Advise first-tier and downstream providers of the standards
- Continuously monitor provider network compliance related to access and availability standards
Most states have a standard set requirement for primary and specialty care access and availability.
Is your organization facing any of these challenges to complete survey requirements?
- Limited or strained resources
- Inefficient process and lack of root-cause reporting
- Lack of improvement in access to care compliance results
Turn to ATTAC Consulting Group to perform your annual surveys in order to improve outcomes, enhance data and meet compliance requirements. Learn more about provider access and availability surveys and contact us.