ATTAC Consulting Group’s licensure, application and regulatory teams provide in-depth expertise in submitting licensure applications, completing product line applications, RFPs, and service area expansions.
ATTAC’s team supports a complete range of state and federal applications including:
- State licensure, including life and health, HMO and Knox-Keene licenses and filings
- Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, SNPs (Model of Care) and Duals demo applications
- CMS demonstration applications
- Service area expansions
- State Medicaid RFPs and program applications
- Federal and state health exchange (HIX) qualified health plans (QHP) applications
Our experience and knowledge of what regulators expect to see provide exceptional guidance at each step. Our team’s hands-on support will assist you in delivering a complete and comprehensive application.
ATTAC Consulting Group provides project management and hands-on build-out of the core operational areas that will make or break a plan or product launch. Whether built internally or outsourced, managing key operational development is critical. Our development teams guide efficient and compliant operations building in:
- Claims management and provider systems configuration
- Enrollment, reconciliation and billing
- Medical management programs, model of care development and implementation
- Network development and contracting
- Grievance and appeals systems
- Marketing positioning
- Sales distribution
- Customer service systems
- Business process outsourcing selection, negotiations and implementation
- Compliance program design
ATTAC provides experienced and expert resources when you need interim staff to manage build-out or in initial “go-live” staffing.