“I used ACG for my organization’s Compliance Program Effectiveness (CPE) review. The team was professional and very knowledgeable of CMS audit protocols, guidance and the regulations they were testing. They were thorough, prompt with deliverables and very insightful in their feedback and recommendations.”
– Medicare Compliance Officer – National PDP Plan
Get More Out of Your Annual CPE Review
CMS guidance states that Medicare Advantage (MA) and Part D plans should have a third-party annually review their Compliance Program Effectiveness (CPE). CMS has noted a condition in Plan Program Audits when an annual third-party CPE review has not been completed. But if you want more than to just “check the box” and get real Return on Investment (ROI) from an annual CPE review, then contact ATTAC Consulting Group (ACG,) to discuss our annual CPE review and audit.
ACG has been performing CPE reviews for over 15 years on large, medium and small plans and our team will provide insight and expert guidance on potential risks and how to develop and apply best practices, regardless of plan size, culled from our work with leading plans across the industry. Contact ACG for an Annual CPE Audit proposal.
ACG will work with your schedule to perform an annual CPE Audit and Review that includes:
- Conducting an educational session with staff participating in CPE on CMS expectations and current audit focuses
- Review of all CPE universes analyzing them using ACG’s unique “bottom up” analysis approach, looking for gaps, potential risk areas and the “story” they tell CMS.
- Review of all Supplemental Questionnaires and documentation, providing guidance on gaps and/or areas to address.
- Conducting either 6 tracer samples, based on your universe data and current CMS areas of interest and high risk areas; we offer a cost saving 3 tracer sample option.
ACG’s CPE review report will not only provide your Plan an assessment of how CMS will view your Compliance Program Effectiveness, but we also provide guidance and recommendations on specific steps to take in order to enhance the program and mitigate risk based on best practices.