A readiness and operational assessment identifies and addresses inefficiencies to improve performance, operationally and financially. It also includes assessing potential risks associated with implementing required changes, and understanding external factors that could impact the success of the change.
Once the assessment is completed, risks are quantified and recommendations are developed, the ATTAC team quickly defines a remediation plan to address issues.
Our team of consultants specialize in understanding operations and identifying best practices that support improved performance in the following ways:
- Analyze the organization’s environment and processes
- Determine the organizational resources
- Review the organizations culture and capabilities
- Perform a gap analysis compared to best practices
- Support remediation of gaps