Since the Affordable Care Act passed, state Medicaid programs have undergone a seismic shift.
Medicaid is covering new populations, and states are launching demonstration programs for health homes, FIDA duals, LTSS and integrated care programs. Traditional Medicaid plans are also launching into the Exchange (HIX) and commercial market to reduce enrollee churn.
Medicaid health plans and managed care organizations (MCOs) have tremendous opportunities, but with those opportunities come ever-greater challenges to improve health outcomes, manage costs, manage complex operations and respond to greater regulatory burdens.
ATTAC Consulting Group provides targeted services to Medicaid plans and MCOs to manage the transition.
Application and Program Development
- Network development and contracting for traditional, LTSS and other Medicaid programs
- Demonstration project participation RFP (FIDA and others)
- State and CMS readiness assessment preparation
Medical and Pharmacy Management
- Model of Care (MOC) development and implementation
- Behavioral health integration
- Clinical pharmacy, formulary and specialty drug management