Conducting compliance reviews of all the materials created by your plan, along with those created and used by your agents and brokers, is a serious challenge for insurers, Medicare Advantage and Part D plans.
Review your sales and marketing materials now before the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) and Open Enrollment Period (OEP).
Compliance Review for Marketing Materials
- Sales presentation materials
- Advertisements (print, TV and digital)
- Annual Notice of Change (ANOC), Evidence of Coverage (EOC) and Summary of Benefits (SB) Review
ATTAC’s Sales and Marketing Support
- Re-implementing Outbound Enrollment Verification (OEV) programs
- Sales training materials and training programs
- Agent and Field Marketing Organization (FMO) oversight and monitoring programs
- FMO / broker / agent contract review
- Beneficiary communications (letters) review