ATTAC Consulting Group helps clients implement large and small-scale projects. Our project managers have expertise in managing a wide variety of engagements.
ATTAC’s project management team brings key tools, techniques and experience to drive projects forward to achieve targeted and timely completion. We can step in to support troubled projects by rapidly assessing current status, and guiding the changes needed to put the project back on track.
We focus on results and collaborate with clients to develop a project work plan that’s achievable and engages critical stakeholders, project resources, and vendors. For organizations that have an existing formal Project Management Organization (PMO), we’ll work closely with PMO resources to ensure a collaborative and transparent engagement.
- Project governance design and implementation
- Project plan development
- Critical task and milestone identification
- Resource planning and effort estimation
- Dependency identification
- Vendor plan integration
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Workstream planning
- Reporting and issues escalation