Compliance SolutionsATTAC is a national leader in design and implementation of effective compliance programs based on our "bottom up" framework for compliance management.
ATTAC’s risk adjustment experts help health plans, provider organizations and vendors implement effective risk adjustment programs for Medicare Advantage, commercial ACA, Medicaid and ACOs.
ATTAC's audit teams are recognized nationally as experts in performing audits for HHS-RADV, CMS Program Audits, Operations Performance Audits, Independent Auditor Validation, Medicaid operations, CMS Universe Data Testing, DVA, state monitoring audits and more.
Our experienced audit managers and proven audit processes are focused, targeted and efficient. Our audit reports provide plans significant return on investment.
ATTAC delivers program/project management expertise and end-to-end implementation experience to help achieve your business objectives. We help evaluate and solve operational and technology challenges across all functional areas. We use a tactical approach to find root causes, apply operational fixes and define/ implement solutions to drive operational excellence.
Provider Networks & Value-Based Compensation
ATTAC supports all provider-related activities for MCOs and health plans, health systems, ACOs, IPAs and large provider groups.
We’re home to one of the nation’s largest and most experienced network contracting teams and we’ve built networks in every region of the country — on-time and on-budget.
We’ve been using ATTAC for the last four years and have found their dedication to service truly admirable. ATTAC’s HHS RADV auditing team stays on top of all the HCC changes and works with our internal team to ensure the highest level of quality. Our two teams have blended together to create a strong synergy, thus creating a win/win mentality toward the RADV audit. We look forward to yet another successful year working with our ATTAC auditors.
– Risk adjustment leader for a regional health plan
- How to Prepare Your Medicare Advantage Initial or Service Area Expansion Application for CY 2024 & Beyond
- How to Prepare for Medicaid Redetermination
- 8 Best Practices for In-Home Assessments: How to Ensure Quality Patient Care & Compliance with Medicare Regulations
- Updated Notice of Denial of Medical Coverage / Integrated Denial Notice
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Ends May 11, 2023 | Providers May Apply for a Waiver / Flexibility Request