ATTAC helps clients select, implement and operationalize new technologies and migrate from legacy systems to next-generation platforms to leverage new capabilities, capture and use data more efficiently, and transform business capabilities and service models.
Our teams have guided clients with major systems engagements across a broad range of core claims transaction and peripheral system (e.g. UM, A&G, enrollment, CSR) evaluations, implementations, integrations and reconfiguration engagements. ATTAC has worked extensively with both legacy and next-gen platforms supporting commercial, Medicare and Medicaid and specialty products. We work closely with clients to size our support to their critical needs across teams driving large scale engagements.
ATTAC supports our clients with systems transformations across a broad range of critical tasks
- Systems assessments and technology application evaluations
- Systems RFP development and selection processes
- Business analysis including workflow, process and use-case assessment, input/output requirements
- Systems implementation including configuration design, planning and implementation execution
- BA and subject-matter support and compliance review
- Project plan and workstream development and project management
- Integration planning, API requirements, interfaces and data-flows
- Unit, regression, integration and performance/stress testing
- Configuration analysis to support efficiency, enhance accuracy and compliance
- Business intelligence and reporting