Just beginning: We’ve talked about making a plan, but we haven’t really started yet.
Have a plan & working on executing: We’ve developed a plan but haven’t executed yet — we’re working on how & when to implement.
Assessing our current plan for improvement: We’ve recently implemented our plan & are monitoring & assessing progress.
Like what we’ve implemented so far & thinking about next steps: We’ve been doing this a little while & like what we’ve done so far — we’re contemplating the next phase & how it should evolve.
How ATTAC Can Help In Your Journey
- Develop a vision for improving health disparities & population health outcomes
- Complete a gap & needs assessment
- Formulate an implementation plan
- Establish a long-term governance strategy
- Utilize flexible project management approaches able to shift with changing plans & priorities
- Develop robust member, provider & community partner engagement strategies
- Design & develop comprehensive routine reporting to enable continuous assessment of performance
- Tie together finance, health & quality outcomes
- Execute program adjustments to improve outcomes
- Maintain engagement through continual training & corporate development internally
- Modify programs to meet new requirements & expectations
- Stay abreast of current developments in the industry